Removes paint, varnish, glue, tar, carbon deposits, ... .
Safe to use on all kinds of metal, wood, plaster, stones and glass.
Does not drip and is easy to use.
- 495001000 - Strip Off - aerosol 400ml
- A quick and efficient stripper that avoids the need for sanding, brushing and cutting away.
- Can be used safely on all kinds of metal, wood, plaster, stone and glass.
- Because of its efficient composition STRIP OFF removes paint, varnish, glue, tar, carbon deposits, packagings, ...
- Does not drip, so it can be applied sparsely and economically on vertical surfaces.
- Removal of: car paints, undercoating, stickers from bumpers and windows, old packaging on all types of metal, hardened oils and carbon deposit on valve seats, cylinders and other engine parts.
- Stripping of: varnish, paint, resin, bitumen, pitch and graffiti on walls, windows, panels, joinery, boats, traffic signs, road building equipment, tools, etc.
- Composition: a.o. acetone and cyclohexanone.
- Appearance (at 20°C): aerosol.
- Odour: characteristic.
- Colour: colourless.
- Relative density (at 20°C): 0.747 g/l VOC content: 97,2% VOC content: 746,3 g/l.
- Flammibility: < 0°C.
- Shelf life: 12 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.
- After releasing the mixing ball, shake well before use.
- Apply, let work for a few minutes and scrape off.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Rinse with water.
Protect the area that is not to be treated if necessary.