Removes rust stains super fast and safely from natural stone, concrete, textile, wood, ... .
Ideal for horizontal surfaces, with a depth effect in porous materials.
Does not contain acids, is biodegradable.
- 495101000 - Oxi-Remover - aerosol 400ml
- 495105000 - Oxi-Remover - can 5l
Oxi-Remover removes metal oxides quickly and safely. Oxi-Remover removes oxidation on silver, lead, copper, and iron.
Oxi-Remover removes oxidation spots caused by barbecue, garden-chairs, parasol foot, radiator stains, nails, flower-pots on tiles and floors, drips of zinc or copper rainpipes on tiles, walls, glass, etc., rust marks of screws or nails on hardwooden garden or terrace paths, traces of iron-rich water on baths, showers, ... .
- Thanks to its watery solution Oxi-Remover can easily penetrate into the affected sufaces and can leach it out.
- Can be used both outside and inside for removing rust stains (metal oxide) on all surfaces such as stone, concrete, wood, metal, textile, etc.
- Ideal for paths, drives, terraces, tiles, walls, floors (all natural stones, marble, concrete stone, bluestone, decorative stones, granite).
- On roofs: copper, zinc and lead oxide, on roof tiles and other roof-covering.
- To remove rust from tools, metal instruments, ... .
- Composition: a.o. natriummercaptoacetaat.
- Appearance at 20°C: liquid.
- Colour: colourless/pinkish.
- Odour: characteristic
- Viscosity, mPa.s/20°C: 1.
- Boiling point: 100°C.
- Fusion point: 0°C.
- Vapour pressure hPa/20°C: 23.
- Relative density: 1.124
- pH: 9.5.
- Solubility in water: completely.
- Flash point: non-applicable.
- Biodegradation: biodegradable. Watery solution. Safe on natural stone, concrete, wood, tiles, stone, glass, textile,… Quick-acting.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frostproof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.
Allow to act according to application (max. 15 minutes).
Rinse with water.
Repeat the treatment if necessary.
Avoid completely drying to prevent staining.
On strongly affected and porous sufaces, the combination of Oxi-Remover and Oxi-Remover Gel can give a better result.
- spray and saturate the porous surface with Oxi-Remover.
- treat it with Oxi-Remover Gel immediately after the application of the Oxi-Remover
- this way you can prevent the accelerated drying of Oxi-Remover.
- rinse thoroughly with water.